Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loading custom assets (graphics) into mod
ghoststeam217 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Loading custom assets (graphics) into mod

(04-15-2016, 11:07 AM)Abion47 Wrote: To clarify, are you adding those lines to your mod's resources file, or are you editing the existing SOMA resources file? And are you running your mod in the SomaDev.Bat or through the ModLauncher?

Also, I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure that when a non-script file gets loaded, it gets ignored if an asset of the same name already exists. Try renaming your updated security map to some other name. (Any particular reason you're trying to leave it as the same name?)

I'm running this game through SomaDev.bat. And those lines are in my mod's resources.cfg file. I was leaving it as the file as the same name because when I try to replace a script I needed to include the '/script' folder in my mod along the same file name with a reference to it in my resources.cfg file. So I figured it was the same for my graphics. I will try running it through soma.exe -mod and see what happens.
04-16-2016, 01:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loading custom assets (graphics) into mod - by ghoststeam217 - 04-16-2016, 01:58 AM