Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Images that do the games graphics justice.
imagsol Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Images that do the games graphics justice.

@phoenix i edited the right file for sure as the file had the parallax setting set to 0 already.

@due sex.....lol are u a fan of dues ex or something?? have u checked out the trailer of the new dues ex coming out?? best trailer in recent memory for me.

I have gtx460 and i think the game doesnt have any issues with nvidia cards as im using one and the parallex is working fine for me...maybe theres something else at ur side thats causing the problem....what are ur game settings?
umm i just realized i edited the wrong file that was in the games directory not in the my documents folder...i have the parallaxquality set to 1 and not im getting a frame rate of around 30 fps....will be uploading the pics soon!!

hahaha embarrassed!
b4 i edited the parallax setting and now in the documents setting i have changed the parallax quality to 1, using a resolution of 1920x1080 and the game has a framerate of 30 fps but when i rum the game at times stops for a second which sucks.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2010, 08:10 PM by imagsol.)
09-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Images that do the games graphics justice. - by imagsol - 09-17-2010, 07:59 PM