Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Images that do the games graphics justice.
imagsol Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Images that do the games graphics justice.

to be honest i played dues ex at a time when it was quite old..and the graphics really didn't do it for me...because by the time i played it...it was too outdated, but i know its a classic ...the best of its time no doubt about it.
i loved system shock back then. And half life is one of my fav games of all time...ive played the game numerous times, loved fighting it out with the human soldiers...the ai of the soldiers was top notch. I didnt like half life 2....it didn't hold my interest for long...i have the game with me for 2 years and i still haven't finished it. I also don't like the episodes.

Im running amnesia with the parallax on now...and i get frames from 30 to 60 and the frame rate varies in between that but when i make quick movements such as running or turning the face quickly...the game stops for a second and its very annoying....the game also hangs quite frequently...and in the pics check out that no doubt the floor looks better....the effect makes the walls look uglier.

http://img716.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=par1t.jpg
09-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Images that do the games graphics justice. - by imagsol - 09-17-2010, 09:29 PM