Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average
Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress)
Mekose Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress)

FEEDBACK TIME!

This wasn't horrible. The textures are insanely blurry and low quality. The custom model assets look like they are from a game 10 years ago (with a vase that must have at most 65 faces). But, I must commend you on getting custom assets into the game. Very well done. This has pretty good presentation and the large stair room is very intimidating. My main gripe is the sanity. As soon as anything happens I mean ANYTHING, your sanity instantly goes down to 0. I saw a door open and I was at "..." sanity. This made it pretty unplayable for me because movement is so sluggish at that point it's just annoying and not very scary or atmospheric. Add a few scripting changes and new textures then this will be much more enjoyable and horrifying. I would love to know how you got those custom assets in the game though.

Thank You,
Mekose.
10-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress) - by Mekose - 10-15-2010, 10:42 PM