Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters Will Not Follow Path Nodes
Hypercube Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Monsters Will Not Follow Path Nodes

(06-14-2016, 01:23 AM)Hypercube Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 12:26 AM)Abion47 Wrote: You need to call Pathfinder_Track_Start calls after all your calls to Pathfinder_Track_Add. It would also be a good idea to make a call to Pathfinder_Track_Clear at the beginning of it all.

Thanks, I didn't realize that was a problem, because I kept it that way before and it still worked, but then suddenly didn't work now, or maybe I just have bad memory. Oh, and for the FixPanel monster I made, I wanted to change its state to hunt. And that works, but it just stays still though. The monster just stays still I'm assuming because the chase starts right on that pathnode, but it just reached it so it would not leave it? Well, it does start walking around afterward because it has spotted me, but that's about it though. Is there a way I can get it to actually run though?

Does no one read this thread anymore or is it just taking a long time? I feel like people stop reading a thread only because the last message on it began with the word thanks... Maybe this is a really dumb question to ask and I'm impatient or something but whatever.
06-17-2016, 02:07 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monsters Will Not Follow Path Nodes - by Hypercube - 06-17-2016, 02:07 AM