Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fear of Progression - "OH SHIT A LETTER I BETTER NOT PICK IT UP"
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Fear of Progression - "OH SHIT A LETTER I BETTER NOT PICK IT UP"

I feel so let down.

After I got that key from the secret room I heard things, but I did not have a monster run into me.

Although as I was exiting the study I 'heard' a monster, I never did encounter him. I assume I was just lucky, but yeesh. This would be the second time I have skipped a monster after triggering an item. (Once in the study, once in the Storage from the first drill part to the left room when you enter)

EDIT: For an example of what happened, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp89AI08Ha8 at 12:40, I hear the monster burst down something but I never did encounter him. I forget exactly what episode the storage room drill part is on that shows that as well, but it happens darnit!

But I do agree with your post, I can see how in time you'd come to expect something happen, but you don't always know exactly WHAT to expect after you pick up a certain glowing object.
10-10-2010, 04:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of Progression - "OH SHIT A LETTER I BETTER NOT PICK IT UP" - by Cryaotic - 10-10-2010, 04:43 AM