Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Naming my campaign and its protagonist
CrashHeadroom Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Naming my campaign and its protagonist

~Hmmm....it's not a bad premise, however the ending is already pretty cut and past...they land the object on it, it detonates....the comet gets "scratched" XD. I'd also say i wouldn't concentrate on space travel, there isnt any in the SOMA universe (except basically what we have on earth now...so shuttles) HOWEVER, perhaps dabble with space walks? Going out on to the station's hull? DO WHAT SYSTEM SHOCK 2 COULD NOT (due to engine limitations XD). The reason i say this is well...SOMA is set in an ocean enviroment, it wouldnt be difficult to turn that into a weightless one with fun jumping ^^ (often found myself jumping around on the ocean floor XD).

The antagonist...perhaps a bit religious? Perhaps it's cliche at this point but the only thing i can see stoping the project is a crazy religious group thinking "this is the coming of god!!" or "THIS IS THE DEVIL'S WOOOORK!!/insert prophecy here" OR pull an Akers, have someone slowly going insane due to living on the station who eventually screws it up (or contributes towards it).

Their couldn't be any of the enemies from the game either, or perhaps use the enemies that didn't make the cut...the crawler, patch-work and such....

You could also i guess change the plot a little, take some liberties...make the reason the W.A.U. starts doing its thing is due to "convasations" it has with an A.I. on board the space station, have a BEHEMOTH/GOLIATH situation going on, 2 super computers turned on at the same time on opposite sides of the earth. They link up, they talk to each other, they hold the world at ransome and say "sort yourselves out, or we will" kind of thing, or in this case they talk and come up with a way to "save mankind", then due to the space station fucking up, the convosations stopped and W.A.U. "NEEDS MORE DATA".

oh yeah...some random names:

Male:
Jasen Lindthum
Kiril Streinov (Prounounced Strine-of)
Alex Bates
Christian Ward

Female:
Carolyn Hudson
Pius Delaroy/Delacroi (Prounouced Pi-us. Dela-Croy)
Amelia Yun
Jakalyn Odessa/Odara

I can maybe...POSSIBLY, PERHAPS try to make you some sort of music forit but...im not sure if im good enough...would love to try though

Also, you want a name? Call it chromosome. The definition of chromosome comes from a german scientist combining the greek word Khroma (colour) with SOMA (body), reason being because DNA is easy to dye differnt colours for mapping and marking.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2016, 07:43 AM by CrashHeadroom.)
09-22-2016, 07:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Naming my campaign and its protagonist - by CrashHeadroom - 09-22-2016, 07:29 AM