Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How do you like your birthday party?
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: How do you like your birthday party?

I definitely prefer doing a small thing with friends. I'm not very big on family and prefer to stick around my small group of few friends instead because I feel more comfortable with them. I also don't like getting that kind of attention, especially from people I don't know all that well, because it feels like they think of it more like a duty than a privilege.

But as for parties, I don't do them much either. I like to do things with my friends, but we don't need an occasion to do that, so we might just pull one out at a random time that works for all. We had a grilling party about 2 weeks ago. It was gr8 m8.

I do think it's a bit sad that I'm not so involved with my family, but it just doesn't come naturally to me. There are some I like, some I don't mind, and perhaps some I dislike a bit, but no one that I actually seek out on my own free will... Well, except maybe my cousin cause he's a real bro.

Oh, and also happy birthday! My 20's was about 2 weeks ago Tongue

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 08:14 AM by Mudbill.)
07-19-2016, 08:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you like your birthday party? - by Mudbill - 07-19-2016, 08:13 AM
RE: How do you like your birthday party? - by Red - 10-18-2016, 04:33 PM