Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Philip's Journey (New video series) - Penumbra Overture
Philip's Journey Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Philip's Journey (New video series) - Penumbra Overture

Ah, to be honest I don't care much....Its my youtube I'll just have fun doing it. Where most people care so much about subscribers and such, I don't....theres a reason its called youtube not yourtube.

Good points though, but I don't have time to make a professional video. Most of my week is filled with stuff that matters much more then making movies, I get about a little time during the year to make a video with a lot of focus in it. The guy that makes videos for Fallout 3 is very funny and good but any with him, he has "no plans" or "per-lines" for his videos also, but I'm not trying to be him because I'm not him....neither I am Philip too or trying to come across as him. I will try to acted like I am Philip but probably most likely sound like myself or be myself.

I can put a lot focus in a video, and I have in the past with other games....but the time limit is a problem for videos like that where for some people it isn't. My life is to busy for a overly focus made video.
10-25-2010, 02:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Philip's Journey (New video series) - Penumbra Overture - by Philip's Journey - 10-25-2010, 02:50 PM