Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia 6th anniversary community project (?)
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Amnesia 6th anniversary community project (?)

How's the hub level going? Is any work done on that? Confetti particles? Fun stuff? I'm guessing there will be a party in the Rainy Hall. But are you sure the Back Hall wouldn't fit better as the hub? It also has loads of space, and IMO is much more memorable.

I'll see if I can spread the word a bit. Maybe we can get some custom party music for the hub level.

Btw I have some custom models that we could include just for fun but... how explicit can we get? : D

ALSO.... I just had an idea.

Why don't we make this a mod... AND a custom story... in the same package?
It'll be a normal folder placed in the custom_stories directory, which can be started as a CS for those who wish to do that, but also includes a config folder and all supported files to make it run as a mod from the same location. That way it would have the same installation procedure, but run at the level which the player chooses to do. For the mod we could include custom menus and other minor details, but nothing critical that wouldn't work in a CS.
How about it? I could even make a custom Modloader for it to launch this mod specifically.

/custom_stories/6th_anniversary/config/main_init.cfg
/custom_stories/6th_anniversary/custom_story_settings.cfg

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 09:37 AM by Mudbill.)
08-24-2016, 09:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia 6th anniversary community project (?) - by Mudbill - 08-24-2016, 09:14 AM