Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia 6th anniversary community project (?)
DanielRand47 Away

Threads: 16
RE: Amnesia 6th anniversary community project (?)

(08-26-2016, 02:22 PM)Mudbill Wrote: I would say otherwise. Of course it takes a few more min to set up, but it only has to be done once and is then realistically the same level of difficulty for the player. If they can install a CS, they can install such a mod, because there's literally no difference. What they choose to do after the installation is their choice.

I think the illusion that it's a bigger project comes from other mods being more grand than most CSs.

This is probably an unnecessary discussion though, since it's already decided. I don't mind that this is just a CS, but I do like the idea of having a hybrid.

Honestly a hybrid doesn't sound all that bad. Something like White Nights where you could play it as both a CS and full conversion. Either way it shouldn't impact the individual development of the maps. I'm eager to see what others in the community have come up with in terms of design and gameplay for their maps.
08-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia 6th anniversary community project (?) - by DanielRand47 - 08-26-2016, 09:16 PM