Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
GhylTarvoke Offline

Threads: 14
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

Abion47: Insightful as always.

I thought of another answer to my sixth question: maybe Ross needs Simon to remove the lockdown.

(01-10-2017, 10:37 PM)Abion47 Wrote:
Quote:10. What is the Leviathan?

The easiest way to answer this question would be to look at different forms of life in the abyss of the Atlantic Trench. Seeing as I'm not a marine biologist (and even if I were, we know embarrassingly little about anything in the abyssal parts of the ocean), I couldn't even guess as to what animal the Leviathan originally was. So the best I could say about this one is that the Leviathan is a large worm/eel/leech type creature that was mutated beyond recognition by structure gel in addition to turning it aggressively feral.

The Leviathan just doesn't look organic to me. In the super-secret files, the Leviathan seems connected to the spider and "solipsist" monsters, which are definitely artificial.

(01-11-2017, 01:21 AM)Abion47 Wrote:
Quote:For Robot Girl going from the battery place to the infirmary, the first UH monster also travels through Upsilon in 'impossible' ways. Entering the permasealed room and leaving it again, only to reappear in the thermal room later.

The first monster does not travel in impossible ways. If you enter the sealed room quick enough, you can see its light disappearing into a vent in the side of the room.

As for the Robot Girl, she is much the same way. The only way this is even a point of confusion is if the battery was the last thing you got and went straight from there to the dive room. From that perspective, there are several vents in the power room that the Robot Girl could've used to get elsewhere around the station, including the medbay. Otherwise, if you take a detour, then she could've just simply walked there behind you.

Yes, that's what I meant about Robot Girl. The vents answer my question.
01-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by GhylTarvoke - 01-11-2017, 11:41 PM