Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

Quote:For whatever reason, the WAU doesn't create Mockingbirds of the same person more than once. Perhaps it's task to preserve life just compels it to recreate a single person after they die so that it can continue to preserve them.

Hmm I don't recall doubles, but scans of still-living people is definitely possible as Adam Golaski (I think that was his name) talked to a mockingbird of himself, I think mockingbirds started appearing before the crew started dying.

Quote:There's nothing to suggest that Reed's body came through that vent. I would even say that vent was plugged with structure gel long before Reed ever set foot in Upsilon.

I disagree there, because there's a clear trail of blood that goes from the vent to the pilot seat.
They used the seals to "stop the robots", so there being a seal on the pilotseat room I suppose suggests there was already something moving or talking in there when Amy and Carl left.. perhaps that submarine bot was a mockingbird? The seal is also still active when you wake up, so Reed must have either come in through the vent, or already been present in the room when Carl and Amy left.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2017, 11:35 AM by cantremember.)
01-13-2017, 09:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by cantremember - 01-13-2017, 09:43 AM