Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Abion47 Offline

Threads: 22
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

Quote:It's also possible Reed became a reanimated WAU-ized thing and helped herself (or itself rather) into the starting room somehow, before being modified with a cortex chip.

While I don't discount the possibility entirely, I will say that I don't find it at all likely. Virtually all the WAU's creations are either Mockingbirds with functioning cortex chips or living things that have been mutated with structure gel. A zombified Reed would have been neither of those things.

Quote:Is there a way to find out who voiced the screams in the omnitool room?

He is only referred to in the script and sound files as "Suit Man" or "Dive Suit Man". Judging from the scripts, there was apparently an encounter with him at one point where you would've been forced to "drain" him in order to get some required energy(?). Needless to say, this encounter was cut, and now you only experience him by hearing him scream from behind a locked door before discovering his headless corpse.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 02:13 PM by Abion47.)
01-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Abion47 - 01-16-2017, 02:12 PM