Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Abion47 Offline

Threads: 22
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

(02-18-2017, 01:51 AM)bbqface Wrote: As I mentioned in the reddit thread regarding who made Simon 2, the Omnitool room was locked from the outside by a human.

This leaves two possibilities I can think of, either the person in the Omnitool room locked it from the outside, then entered again from the vents. Or another Carthage agent locked them inside (maybe for their protection, maybe not).

All the locked doors were already locked by Amy or Carl, and as the person who authored a lot of the posts you are referring to, even I think that suggesting there is a second operative in Upsilon is too much of a stretch. I'm having a hard enough time convincing people with my points about a guy who shouldn't exist. Trying to prove the existence of a second guy who doesn't exist is a bit too much.

I think a more likely either-or question would be whether the man locked the door to the scan room behind himself after creating Simon or if he entered and then exited the scan room by way the vent. Either way, From what I can tell it's almost certain that he entered the Omnitool room through the vent.

02-18-2017, 04:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Abion47 - 02-18-2017, 04:32 PM