Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

(02-22-2017, 10:01 PM)Abion47 Wrote:
  • Strohmeier, Goya, Frost, and Koster were all caught by Akers and are currently in the structure gel induced sleep in the tunnels underneath Theta.

Wanted to ask what your basis is for thinking Strohmeier is one of the ones in the gel? I'm thinking you probably have a very valid reason since you usually do.

I listened to another let's play today and I'm pretty sure it's Strohmeier's voice. I mean it could simply be a mistake by FG since we can track the HP suits and I believe there weren't any unaccounted for? If you get a chance try to listening to it let me know what you think.

Strohmeier can be heard at the terminal in the first room and outside Theta when he says not to kill yourself. Pedersen is heard interviewing about the ARK on the pc where your track the ARK, he comments on the odds not being great for the ARK to make it to space in a data mine in Theta, and in the Abyss on the way to Tau when they 1st make contact with Tau.

The data mine I'm questioning is when you first enter Tau.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 09:40 PM by Bigbob.)
03-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 03-06-2017, 09:27 PM