Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

Yeah that's true about editing. I have 3 unsolved mysteries I'm interested in hearing your opinion. On the notebook in Munshi's office where you get the pass code are a few things written down. At the bottom is something that looks like "Delposte method". Any idea what it says or relevance?

In the Machine Hanger in Upsilon (1st room you can data mine a robot) there's a blue print on the wall of an A95 Worker. One of the parts is a Platine B9X. Platine makes absolutely no sense for a robot that I could figure but there is the Platine states. I was digging around for a connection to the Punic Wars.

In Ross's room is a 2nd book but I couldn't make out if it says anything on ps4. I might actually create a Twitter account to hit up Frictional Games. I particularly want to know if there's more to that Brandon Wan transmission.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2017, 01:08 AM by Bigbob.)
04-25-2017, 12:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 04-25-2017, 12:47 AM