Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Abion47 Offline

Threads: 22
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

Quote:BTW I wanted to ask. Are you the person that did the Gamelogical digs videos?

No, unfortunately. I've got a bunch of stuff that I probably could do videos on, but I doubt that I have the patience to actually sit down and do it. Tongue

Quote:What are these symbols?

https://youtu.be/I4beUAn-YNk

They're on the still breathing body near the Zeppelin landing pad in Delta.

They appear to the glyphs and . They could be either Chinese or Japanese - Carthage and Haimatsu both have enough standing in Pathos II for the diving suit to have come from either one. Either way, it seems to mean something like "Extending Faith" or "Trust My Words". (Disclaimer: I don't read either Chinese or Japanese, so these are my best guesses.)

In any case, it seems to just be something slapped on the sides of all the diving suit helmets.

Quote:Also is it an unaccounted for body? Do we know how many people are on the Komorebi team? Komorebi’s body is in the comm tower. Shawn Evans is in a building and can be data mined. 1 other person is dead near the Zeppelin landing pad. Is this body a 4th from that team or someone/something else?

The Theta roster lists Shawn Evans as a Field Service Technician. There are two other such people - Robin Bass and Joaquin Defreine. Seeing as it couldn't be Robin, it could be Joaquin perhaps.

05-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Abion47 - 05-04-2017, 07:16 PM