Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E4%BF%...BA#Chinese

I kind of see that, which could potentially mean "messenger".

The whole reason I keep posting and I'm probably annoying people is because I'm not terribly convinced that something hasn't been found yet. Dahl’s audio logs say "I'll follow up with what I find" and "I could use some advice if you can get through". She's talking about Ross being dead and when the ARK team went through Omicron she should know by then at least that Sarang committed suicide. Probably much sooner. In theory Carthage is wiped out so who is she trying to get through to? For everything I know about this game Dahl trying to communicate with someone makes absolutely no sense.

Her saying Delenda Est could be a sign she turned on Carthage. Of course they could've just left it open ended but the game is so damn meticulous w/everything that I personally believe there's something still there. Obviously there's an overwhelming amount of #'s and random names written everywhere.

Frictional would likely know that pc gamers will rip apart the files so they'd have to put in on a poster that is part of the level design, or even tie it back to something that has to be googled.

Is the rip on Julia Dahl’s back actually something in Chinese or Japanese?

I'm getting pretty frustrated with this though. What I'm doing is ridiculously grindy. I would love a hint from the devs that I'm not completely wasting my time but I know they'll never say anything.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2017, 01:51 AM by Bigbob.)
05-07-2017, 12:57 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 05-07-2017, 12:57 AM