Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

I don't think so. Not sure. From a distance it looks like the tree is on a little island, like maybe big enough to take a few steps on.

Try this:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BigBob002/sta...3776525312

Those 4 white lights I'm pretty sure are the Pilot chair room.

What I was trying to do was get back there when Akers spawns and quickly save it. I wanted to see if he can kill me and where he goes. Probably just vanishes. It's a huge pain in the ass to glitch through the doors though and I can't get it in time. The speed run videos make it look so easy.

The other thing that you can glitch is called prop hovering and maybe I could get to the tree but I'd need something back in that area to grab like a fire extinguisher or something.

Also, while I was messing around trying to clip through the door I'd occasionally hear a door opening. I'm pretty sure I turned around and saw Strasky’s door closing. It might be just my imagination though.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2017, 01:49 AM by Bigbob.)
05-14-2017, 12:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 05-14-2017, 12:53 AM