Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

You're kind of kicking my ass. I'm standing a foot from the TV to try and read this stuff and you can grab the pics easy on pc.

I was wondering if that signature is on anything else? Mark Sarang's signature is on his goodbye note so it's definitely not his.

I was saying it's kind of bad writing on Dahl unless there's something else going on. Not trying to troll but she's a walking contradiction. She buys Ross more time to study an AI that she says "isn't supposed to want anything" (in my mind implying she didn't know it was sentient, but that appears to be everyone possibly including Carthage). Yet it is so important that she's OK if people starve to death. Including fellow Carthage employee Ross.

She basically let 20% (?) of the remaining humans on earth starve death to protect an investment in a temperature system on behalf of a company that doesn't exist?

It would make sense if Carthage or Hiamatsu were still in existence but supposedly they were wiped out. Then we already discussed her randomly trying to report to someone. There are a lot of little hints that either Carthage and/or Hiamatsu are still in operation though.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 12:56 AM by Bigbob.)
05-17-2017, 12:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 05-17-2017, 12:29 AM