Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
Keratheras Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

I think if they made it scarier, the game would be unplayable, or even Actually give heart attacks to people who aren't good at scary stuff, like me.
But if Amnesia could be uped in scary levels, well i have some ideas! >Big Grin

- Have times where Daniel hllucinates being in a completely dark room, save for a candle and he gets massed by like ten enemies, he falls unconcious and wakes up at the point in the level.

- The Insane version of Alexander's picture, that if you stare at it long enough it will do one of three things.
Expand and make wierd ass noises.
Go out of the picture frame like a 3D movie and slowly try to grab you.
Start talking and making alien speech noises, while looking Right at you.

- Vision zooming on enemies when sanity is low, mainly around their face, while this happens you see Gatherers drooling, or even with a look of complete craziness. You know gatherers having a completely feral and pissed look when the vision zooms with almost gone sanity.

- Like Seanz said, with the extra monster, but i think there should be a level where you can see what the Shadow of the Orb, actually looks like. I'd have an idea that it would be this four-legged beast with tons of small, scary tendrils poking out of it's mouth, red eyes, and it being Huge.

- When you see the dead dogs, the stuffed one should come to life and try to attack you, except when it would kill you, it would only be an elaborate hallucination.

- I would have liked to see the others, not the painting one, but if all of them were put in, it would ruin it for me. I'm really scared of the game in general as i type this, but the game is in such a way that it is so hard to not try playing it some more.

Quite honestly i hope FG never changes a single thing, maybe adding in difficulties for those who are less brave (difficulties would just lessen the scary elements, or dull them down). Although I jump whenever i see a monster, but Alexander's Insaneface just freaking scares me so bad, everytime i see it.If i were tonot get scared by it, it would require me to desensitize myself with my own emotions. I would love a mod that took out that painting, and replaced it with something nice like food or a happy place.
11-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by Keratheras - 11-30-2011, 07:28 AM