Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
d2tz Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

One thing i thought of was this...
This sounds stupid and probably shouldn't be put in the game but when you start a new game there should be a hardcore mode.
The hardcore changes a couple of things. Such as when a monster spawns there is no searching music and you only know if it's there by hearing it growl ect. This would add to the horror by not knowing if the monster had left the area or could be right around the corner.
Another feature was, when i played the game i always had loads of oil and tinderboxes. althoguh i only used my lantern and rarely the tinderboxes. So in the hardcore mode they could make sure there was limited supplies..
These are just what i think would be good for the game. I Also like the idea of the monster being chained up but maybe, it looks dead and when you take the item. The monsters eyes shoot open and you go into persute with the monster chasing you

EDIT; Sorry didn't see the post above about hard mode with no monster music
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012, 06:39 PM by d2tz.)
02-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by d2tz - 02-15-2012, 05:04 PM