Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
reehone Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

In my opinion, a lot more could have been done with the health effects. It sorta felt unrealistic that Daniel could regenerate health so fast and so often, it would be more challenging/scary if Daniel could only regenerate health once or twice upon entering a different area. I was thinking something like when Daniel reaches "barely conscious/bleeding badly" state, the player should see blood dripping (would scare the hell out of me, personally) from where they are standing or when the lantern is used, the arm would have a large gash and the shirt would be bloodstained and when they are walking you can see drops of blood fall on the ground, almost making a trail of blood drops that maybe the gatherers could follow? Or, alternatively, the gatherers should be able to hear Daniel's heavy breathing when he is nearby the monster.

Just my 2cents Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2012, 03:54 AM by reehone.)
02-18-2012, 06:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by reehone - 02-18-2012, 06:26 AM