Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

(01-10-2013, 02:30 PM)The chaser Wrote: It would be good that, in some levels, when you knew there were monsters, they spawned randomly: I will explain myself now:

In Left 4 Dead, zombies aren't programmed. It's a zombie generator that makes random zombies (random face, random blood in some parameters). What I mean is that, since a moment that the player knew there were monsters, that in the 1-15 levels they spawned randomly. For a "Player 1" monsters would spawn at 2, 4, 5, 8, 13, 15. For another player "Player 2", they would spawn at 1, 3, 5, 8, 13, 14.

That would add randomness and naturality to the game.

Post #160, Buddy.

Another Suggestion
---
1. No Monster Despawns.
- Monster's always despawn. This makes the player when it's safe. To have the monster wandering is always creepy....
(NOTE: it would be annoying instead scary, but what if it wandered away to some far location..)

2. Fast Running Monsters
- The current monster (The Grunt, not Brute.) is always slow and quite easy to overrun, but if the speed is the same, that would be scary.

3. Monster Destroy anything.
- The Monsters sometimes are throwed a item (crate, barrel) if they destroy it, that would be creepy since every you throw they destroy.]
---
EXPECTATION: All is VERY annoying instead of scary.
Hope it's good.
EDIT: DOUBLE POST!

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013, 12:40 PM by PutraenusAlivius.)
01-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by PutraenusAlivius - 01-11-2013, 12:32 PM