Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
amnesiabeast Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

[quote='Dusty926' pid='198651' dateline='1360271403']
[quote='martinnord' pid='198639' dateline='1360269240']
Actually I do believe that in one of the original concepts for the brute, he was much larger, but he never made it to the final game, perhaps they did not like him or just because they could simply not fit him through the doors.

See, that's what I'm thinking. If you have larger monsters. Those can be the ones you hide from. It makes no sense to hide from smaller ones, those should be the ones we fight. That way you make people who want to fight happy by having some monsters you can fight, but you still have the hiding stuff for larger monsters.

In real life, even if it's a "monster" if it's no bigger than a human, I'm not going to run. Id just kick that thing in the head or throw something at it. You could use a makeshift spear even. But for larger monsters, it's like "okay, now I get it. I have to hide."
02-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by amnesiabeast - 02-07-2013, 10:39 PM