Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
w3sp Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

What would have made Amnesia a LOT scarier would have been nasty stuff with closets.

For example I played a custom map a while ago and at one part you were in some area (styled like the prison looks in the original game) with tons of rooms and you'd hear constant zombie growling but it never appeared.
Opened all the closets, all the cupboards etc and collected what I found...no zombies there. Then I found a key which I used to open locked closets or so. And on one of them once I used the key the doors jumped open and a Zombie literally just jumped right into my face...Haven't screamed like that for years. I was streaming it and the people had fun obviously Big Grin

TL;DR
Closets are something that make you feel secure because you can open them and hide in them. If there was a zombie in one of them it'd have been a totally different feeling from that moment on Smile
01-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by w3sp - 01-14-2011, 05:12 PM