Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
dmdmdm Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

I think removing the water monster and every other part where you know what to do would have made this game scarier. I mean I must be the minority, but I didn't find the water monster scary. Once you knew what to do, you could easily pass the part. Jump on boxes and you're safe.

On ground, however, I felt like anything could happen. Even just walking in the Storage area made me crap my pants. So basically this game would have needed more unexpected events that you can't control and don't know what to do. I posted this on another topic:

(01-27-2011, 10:29 PM)dmdmdm Wrote: They need to do more stuff with the sanity meter (if they're going to use that anymore). The more insane you are, the more unexplainable phenomena happen, like loud footsteps approaching you fast, and the more monsters you encounter. That way you want to keep your sanity in control.

This game is scary, but with some fine tuning, it could have been way scarier.
01-27-2011, 10:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by dmdmdm - 01-27-2011, 10:40 PM