Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
theDARKW0LF Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

(11-12-2010, 05:23 PM)Crafter Wrote: Would have been scarier if the water monsters show their forms out of the water when they attack you.

A monster inside a closet that you open... oh man i was expecting that sooo many times, expecting it just makes it scarier.

That is all....

Man, I so agree with you there. To relive childhood fears would've made that game that much more terrifying...
(01-04-2011, 08:35 PM)MrRubix Wrote: I registered an account here just to post in this thread, haha. Great game so far. I am not done with the game yet so I apologize if I mention something that will occur later on in the game, by chance.

In no particular order, this is what I would have liked to see:

1. Greater/different impacts to insanity. The wall-warping and sound effects are cool, but eventually I tuned them out because I know they meant nothing. I feel like insanity has to have a larger factor of unpredictability to it. The game is already full of occasional wall shakes, dust bursts, noises, etc, but what would have made me piss myself even harder would be hearing footsteps belonging to nobody or having shadows of monsters appear on walls in front of me (only to have nothing behind me). Seeing people spying on me and then slithering away into the shadows.

Dang, you should definitely try my custom story when I'm finished with it, then.

Check out my custom stories(1)(2)!
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2011, 01:34 AM by theDARKW0LF.)
01-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by theDARKW0LF - 01-27-2011, 11:55 PM