Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
theDARKW0LF Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

(01-16-2011, 05:34 AM)blackakari Wrote: Just thought I'd add one here. Keep in mind I haven't beaten the whole game (just fixed the elevator, dreading the prison), so I will add more later.
-The piano in the library. They could have done some scary things with it. The scariest moment of the early game (except the wine cellar) was that part for me. Just hearing a piano playing in the distance with nobody to operate it... that was freaky. What would have made it better is if they somehow made it where if you made a loud noise or waited to long, the playing would end in a loud terrible note, and you would here footsteps running towards your position. That would have made me crap myself.

Haha, that would be really great!
(01-16-2011, 06:53 PM)Spinalcord Wrote: What I felt I missed was something that is in fact a natural thing for humans. You know when your're in a dark room och walking in the woods at night, you'll se shadows that look somewhat like people and your mind will be scaring you with thoughs about it being murderers or rapists (My personal favorite is when I go to bed at night and my mind tricks me into thinking I see the girl from The Ring in the mirror.) or whatever, until you are close enough to see that it is in fact something else. Like a jacket draped over a chair or something.

Man, that always happens to me when I go to bed a sling my jacket over my desk chair... Dodgy Or like when I had a mini festive tree sitting near a chair near the Christmas tree. It totally looked like her when it was off when I was going to bed.

Check out my custom stories(1)(2)!
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2011, 01:33 AM by theDARKW0LF.)
01-28-2011, 01:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by theDARKW0LF - 01-28-2011, 01:31 AM