Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

(01-27-2011, 02:21 PM)kailip Wrote:
(01-27-2011, 02:03 PM)Need4Power Wrote:
(01-14-2011, 05:12 PM)w3sp Wrote: What would have made Amnesia a LOT scarier would have been nasty stuff with closets.

For example I played a custom map a while ago and at one part you were in some area (styled like the prison looks in the original game) with tons of rooms and you'd hear constant zombie growling but it never appeared.
Opened all the closets, all the cupboards etc and collected what I found...no zombies there. Then I found a key which I used to open locked closets or so. And on one of them once I used the key the doors jumped open and a Zombie literally just jumped right into my face...Haven't screamed like that for years. I was streaming it and the people had fun obviously Big Grin

TL;DR
Closets are something that make you feel secure because you can open them and hide in them. If there was a zombie in one of them it'd have been a totally different feeling from that moment on Smile

LOL,i played the same custom map with my friend at about 23:00 PM,Dark Room and closed door,we put the volume on full.
we were already scared to death from the constant growling that sometime was heard like it been really close...
when we finally opened the door,the door just opened quickly and the monster jumped on us,we screamed like crazy and jumped out of the chair xD
that was one of the most scary moments in MY LIFE! XD
and even funnier...,before we opened the door,i told to my friend "I hope there isn't something scary inside this closet" XDDD

Anyway,this is a great idea to hide scary things in the closet Smile

No, it's not, it's nonsense. Why a monster would stay in a closed? It's dumb.

Perhaps it was returning from a vacation in Narnia.
08-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by gandalf91 - 08-31-2011, 02:45 PM