Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things that would have made Amnesia scarier
cyborgJed Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier

Okay, im new, but ive played through the game twice already, and i have a few points.
One: i agree with the monster chained up scenario. and for those of you who wondered "who would chain it up?" i would think that alexander just recently created a gatherer, and he had to chain it up for the re-animating process. from this point i imagine two ways for it to happen: when Daniel enters the rather large room, he see the monster, which appears to be dead, chained up against the wall. the item Daniel seeks lies near the monster on the table. Daniel picks up the item, and turns to walk away, then the Shadow makes its appearance and halfway across the room, Daniel is knocked out by falling debris. As Daniel wakes up and begins to move the first piece of rubble,and the monster wakes and begins thrashing about, and then he must escape. situation 2 would involve the beast being already awake as Daniel enters the room.

Also: i love the idea of a Female Gatherer.it would make it more scary if this version had high pitched shrieks and squeals while chasing. (she could have a pickaxe for an arm)
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/1...3kp3kv.jpg

A potential idea for a good scare would be, apon entering an area, there is a hallway ahead, with an entrance to another on the left. there is moonlight coming from that hallway, and as the player walks forward, A gatherer walks across this hallway, casting a slowly moving shadow on the wall.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2011, 03:47 AM by cyborgJed.)
09-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that would have made Amnesia scarier - by cyborgJed - 09-19-2011, 02:06 AM