The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Minor Spoiler] Strange Light Blue/Cyan textures at the end game
Myk3423
Unregistered

Not Solved [Minor Spoiler] Strange Light Blue/Cyan textures at the end game
Hi all, 

I was just about to finish the game (after credits) and started getting these light blue square textures all over the ark. I found one other person over on reddit who also ran into this issue years ago but nothing ever came of it.

.jpg   Blue textures.jpg (Size: 100.93 KB / Downloads: 205)
https://www.reddit.com/r/soma/comments/5...yone_else/

Even after reloading, the light blue textures still remain, but are in slightly different areas. Occasionally, some dark blue and pink squares also appear. Some will go away when I walk close to them and reappear at a distance. Tried all kinds of graphic settings and nothing changed.

I don't think my GPU is artifacting since the temps were only 55 C and I'm not over clocking. Also did several benchmarks and no artifacts appeared. Also tried using different drivers and no dice. 

Interestingly, this part of the game only used less than 1GB worth of VRAM which I found odd.

[Specs]
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.2ghz
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB @1266Mhz  
GPU Drivers: Tested from Adrenaline 18.9.3 to the latest.
Ram: 16GB DDR4 2400 single channel 
Motherboard: x370 (microATX)
PSU: 500watt
01-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
[Minor Spoiler] Strange Light Blue/Cyan textures at the end game - by Myk3423 - 01-12-2019, 11:48 PM