Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
alaskahorrorfan Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind]

(12-11-2010, 06:32 PM)SillySprites Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 05:15 AM)alaskahorrorfan Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 10:29 AM)SillySprites Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 05:51 AM)alaskahorrorfan Wrote: Finished game a while ago - I enjoy watching others take on it. Watched the 2 videos, please continue.

Third Video is up! aand..i kinda freak out in this video so! be ready! Big Grin

Entertaining! Keep up the good work.

Ty so much! next vid should be up in about 2 hours, (Unless I get another upload error,) Damn youtube!

Going to watch now. I went slower and just as freaked as u were...when i got to the prison section i had to stop for a few days.
Don't apologize for taking your time in the game, nor for your reactions.....it will take however long it does.

For an extremely minor tip, when i finished the game I had like 60+ lighters and I didn't feel like I skimpted on using them, so feel free to use them - esp in a safer area to stabilize your sanity.

Also, don't refill your lantern until you have to. There are oil-holders in the game (4th video you look at it but don't use it) that let you take their oil but you cannot take the canister with you, just fill up.

Take your time, and if in doubt run like crazy. Don't worry if it takes you a long time, it's the journey that matters in this Let's Play, it is not a speed run.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010, 01:25 AM by alaskahorrorfan.)
12-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] - by alaskahorrorfan - 12-12-2010, 01:04 AM
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED - by Xss - 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM