Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
alaskahorrorfan Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind]

(12-12-2010, 05:23 PM)SillySprites Wrote: Oh? I missed an Oil thingy? DARNIT, oh well..Thank you ^_^ I only am going so fast because ive already played this part in the game, so I know where almost everything is, my progress might slow down later though when i reach the prison, Ive never began it.

About the tinderboxes: Im reaaally cautious about using these for two reasons, im afraid I might get to a place im too afraid to explore for them and I want to make sure I have some handy incase, and I rarely light up anyplaces because I want to make sure there's always a dark corner for me to hide just incase a monster shows up.

T-T im also really scared to film the archive tunnels and storage tonight.

The oil thingy is in the wine cellar, so its at most a 30 sec walk from where you are.

I don't blame you about the tinderboxes (I was the same), but my advice is to not use it to up/calm your sanity. Find a place you can't really hide anyway (like a hallway) and use the tinderbox. The tinderboxes tend to be...well, everywhere; when you are looking for the items to continue the game you will find the tinderboxes anyway. Really, don't be afraid to use them.

Good luck!
12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] - by alaskahorrorfan - 12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED - by Xss - 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM