Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
SillySprites Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind]

Update in first post ^_^; My picture!! :O! Le Gasp
(12-13-2010, 12:21 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Yeah i know that but what i mean is that i could somehow here double of what i should. EG. i could hear the noise of you taking out your lantern just before you did it, then when you did take it out i hear the sound again. Not sure if it was just my computer but was odd.

I listened to it again it sounds like you have something else on which is causing what ever your using to detect both sounds. Listen to it yourself, it occurs half way through, then ends near the end of video. Oh i forgot to add, i didnt hear an echo of your voice just the echo of in game noises.

OHH -That-..Well you see, I don't have any real voice recording software so I have to record External sound along with internal, I try to get the volume at JUST the right volume where you can't hear the External game SFX but it is hard to find sometimes, I think i managed to pull it off sometimes, but yeah, thats going to be a reoccuring problem.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2010, 12:47 AM by SillySprites.)
12-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] - by SillySprites - 12-14-2010, 12:46 AM
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED - by Xss - 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM