Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
SillySprites Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind]

(12-17-2010, 05:09 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 08:51 PM)SillySprites Wrote: Thanks for the clarification!! Big Grin And um yeah! So the map im making will actually be quite large, ((Story takes place in a 3 story mansion: Not including attic, basements and other extraments)) The story I think, is really unique! Ive no idea how to do ANY scripting, Or make ceilings and working on different levels. ((But that I will probably be able to handle once i figure it out))

But yes! I would love to have you help me script! I'll give you more details as they surface :3 thanks!!

also you should look at these two links for when you start you level Smile

Scripting (You probably wont understand any of the scripts, i didnt until i had tons of help.)- http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/amn..._functions

Basic tutorials (needed to understand how to get your map to work) - http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/tutorials/start

Thank you so much for the links! Im actually working on the map at this very moment, So far I think ive got the entire basic idea planned out!

The story will be called: The Dark Ones,

Plot: You play the protagonist (obv) and you live on the outskirts of a small village (This is the Victorian Era) and Your family is very rich and of high status, you and your older father live in your family's mansion deep in the forest, recently, rumors and panic have been whispering about the town about missing persons have been going around, but you dismiss it as just a bogus story and continue on in your life.
So weeks later one morning (While your father is out on buisness) you walk around the mansion and into your servants quarters and find a tatty old diary and the room messy and deserted, The diaries latest entry goes on about how the servant needed to get away before something happened to him, and that he had seen too much, So your character, bewildered, begins searching his mansion for answers..

((This is not the nearly the full plot, I purposley am leaving things out as to not ruin the story :3))
12-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] - by SillySprites - 12-17-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED - by Xss - 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM