The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
major graphics problem - bright lights get burned onto nearby textures
giorov
Unregistered

Not Solved Sad  major graphics problem - bright lights get burned onto nearby textures
The worst its been is at Delta station where bright lights get traced and make it nearly impossible to play almost if I look at the light too much it kust paints the bright light all over all nearby surfaces. I'm using a Radeon Vega 56 and Ryzen 2700x. Frictional gmaes hav always had problems with AMD graphics so I think it's relating to that. Like others have reported, loading a previous save ina nother area and then coming back resets the bug. Burt as soon as you look again in imprints the tracers onto any savegame in that area.

SO WEIRD!

Huh

I think the peopel working on the engine for future games oughtto figure this out and patc hthe problem/ it affects a few users and will be a problem in the future if not addressed. While you are at it fix it in this game!
07-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
major graphics problem - bright lights get burned onto nearby textures - by giorov - 07-05-2019, 11:18 AM