Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
major graphics problem - bright lights get burned onto nearby textures
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Not Solved RE: major graphics problem - bright lights get burned onto nearby textures
(07-05-2019, 10:39 PM)giorov Wrote: Well, I disabled steam overlay and closed origin and now it's not happening so I can;t show you what the bug is like. I can show you the kind of lights that caused it... or I could  try re-enabling the overlay to reproduce it if you wanted to analyze the issue.

Thanks for suggesting A4. I thought it would only help with crashes. (I have pretty recent drivers on my card btw)

Since the issue isn't actually replicating itself then it doesn't really matter otherwise so long as it doesn't continue to pop up. We can recommend A4, or specifically disabling the Steam Overlay and/or Origin should this issue come up again!

Additionally, if the graphical errors are being caused by one of those programs running in the background, then it is because they are interfering with the game, not the game itself, and thus becomes a bit harder to fix.

Regardless, provided you are okay going without, then the matter is solved for now. Smile Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
07-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: major graphics problem - bright lights get burned onto nearby textures - by Romulator - 07-07-2019, 11:56 AM