Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

i am creating a game similar to this.
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
RE: i am creating a game similar to this.

(12-21-2010, 02:41 AM)KavazovAngel Wrote:
(12-19-2010, 06:30 AM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: I'm an indie game designer, and those are the staples of success! Tongue

Games? Engines? Gotta see, gotta see! Big Grin

Seriously, would you be so kind to give us a link to check out your games? And any tips you can give for starters? It would be great. Smile

To be honest I would suggest finding a few people you know and trust, maybe just you and a pal, and making a game. One of you could code and the other be an artist. The two of you could work together on the story and sound. That's how I started, and to this day I only have 3 people in my team. I can't really help you past that, because I don't know if you want to be a programmer or an artist. I can say that you NEED to start small, a simple 2D game to get your feet wet.

Edit: We have yet to publish a game, we've made 2 games that were just tests to see how we could work together. We start full development in January on our hush hush super secret project that will blow the world away!
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2010, 04:00 AM by Spooder Wekd.)
12-21-2010, 03:59 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: i am creating a game similar to this. - by Spooder Wekd - 12-21-2010, 03:59 AM