Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Least Scary "Scary" Game in History?
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History?

(12-31-2010, 03:48 AM)Shev Wrote: As long as you got that first hit it was over. What I did is see if I could time it right, hit them, wait till they get up, hit them before they can run away, rinse and repeat. As long as you do this it doesn't matter if it takes 5 or 500 hits to kill them. Although idk if they flinch in hard mode, I played normal.

I just beat the series, and I gotta say horror wise for me it goes.
Requiem < Overture < Black Plague < Amnesia

Nah, I tried fighting on hard. But those damned crazy dogs are like terminators! They didn't flinch so far as i remember.

I think that list is good, but not for horror. That is more of a quality list. Amnesia is the best, requiem was boring crap, and BP was slightly better than overture. However, so far as please find me a change of pants scariness I would put it as:

Requiem < Black Plague = Amnesia < Overture

But I suppose this all comes down to opinion. Because I get easily immersed in games, I could get into Overture just as well as Amnesia, even though there were noticable flaws. Though some people would be distracted by the flaws in Overture and be less scared by it. The list could also be tainted because as the series went on I got more used to the enemies and the intense fear so I was not as scared....but by memory, thats how I would rank them. I just went back and started Overture again, and let me tell you....DAYUM!!!
12-31-2010, 05:42 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History? - by Bek - 12-18-2010, 06:11 AM
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History? - by Spooder Wekd - 12-31-2010, 05:42 AM