The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Interpreting the pink drops (blood?)
Fleet Offline

Threads: 6
Interpreting the pink drops (blood?)

I completed the game some time ago, just now getting to this. Thanks for a great experience Frictional. It was soo refreshing to actually feel something while playing.

Onto my question. From the start of the game, the player sees the pink spots (and sometimes red drops) of what I always interpreted as blood. But they don't seem to fit in at all...the pink spots are perfectly bland/flat, and don't seem to fit in with the other textures at all.

What are these pink spots? Are they blood...if so, are the monsters by chance Klingon? Or are they supposed to be blood of Alexander's servants?

Why was the flat, pink image used. It seems very out of place compared with the other artwork, and unlike the dark red blood smears seen later in the game (which I can readily tell is blood from a person being dragged / beaten, etc), the pink spots are as plain as can be.
12-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Interpreting the pink drops (blood?) - by Fleet - 12-25-2010, 08:13 PM