Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which box art do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
North American version
1.90%
2 1.90%
Old version
98.10%
103 98.10%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The North American box art is terrible
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The North American box art is terrible

(02-09-2011, 06:22 AM)roadkiller Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 07:22 AM)Xanatos Wrote: "People are intelligent and compassionate as individuals, but dangerous and stupid as a society."
- Tuurngait (paraphrased)

I do know quite a few intelligent & decent Americans, but on the whole America is pretty dumb and frankly quite annoying. Australia isn't much better, I might add.

You do realise that calling Australia dumb is basically labelling us.

You also think that we're annoying? C'mon now im pretty sure America is more annoying than us, think about their debts, pollution, and plainly stupid sometimes. But i've been there and i've met quite a few Americans and as it turns out, they're really good people and they respect you...

Funny thing is they always say something about our voice. One of them was named Sharon and she said my voice is cute...

You have to understand every country is good and bad, nothings perfect in the world.

no, every country is bad, always, no exception, unless they have no "them", you know... "them", every country has one...
02-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The North American box art is terrible - by Zoridium JackL - 02-09-2011, 12:35 PM