Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

any other major metal fans on this forum?
Matthias Steel Offline

Threads: 9
RE: any other major metal fans on this forum?

(04-11-2011, 05:49 AM)Droopy Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 03:08 AM)Matthias Steel Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 02:53 AM)Bek Wrote: So what genre WOULD you call them then?

Mallcore

I understand your distaste for entry level metal, I feel the very same, but you're acting like a heavier-than-thou metal fan.
Please stop. You asked if anyone else is a metal fan, people chimed in with what they understand metal to be. It looks like you've taken this opportunity to nitpick and demean people's tastes because they differ from yours.

Why start a thread about something if you are going to just criticize those who contribute? I don't want to be enemies whatsoever, I saw you come on and figured "here's someone whom I can share common ground with", you provided that opportunity for others, I imagine you're looking for the same.

Also, don't link Saint Vitus and call it heavy metal, that's insulting to the entire doom scene, you're practically slapping wino in the face. Wink

well the only reason i'm arguing on here is because i'm bored. i'm not demeaning anyone i just want to have a conversation while giving my 2 cents. and yes Saint Vitus is heavy metal. i've met wino and St.Vitus by the way and they definitely wouldn't mind anyone calling there music Heavy Metal. Doom metal was a word made by the fans not by the bands themselves. i guarantee you wino would say Saint Vitus and his first band the Obsessed is Heavy Metal not Doom. listen to the guitar solo in the St. Vitus song pure fucking Heavy Metal.

sorry if i hurt anyones feelings i'm just bored and want to have a conversation about my favorite subject, part of conversing is arguing. but seriously when you meet a guy named Matthias Steel what do you expect LOL!!

and what you said about us being enemies Droopy that would never happen, i'm probably the most friendly and genuine guy you will ever meet.

"He rides the wind on silent wings lazerbeams ripping steel, Black helicopters go up in flames before they know that he's real"
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011, 10:07 AM by Matthias Steel.)
04-11-2011, 06:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: any other major metal fans on this forum? - by Matthias Steel - 04-11-2011, 06:37 AM