Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Questionnaire (SPOILERS!!)
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Penumbra Questionnaire (SPOILERS!!)

I only included Overture, here goes.

Spoiler below!

Overture

At any time during play did you...

...call Phillip an idiot for a) going to Greenland in the first place, b) wandering the wilderness with no shelter but that convenient mineshaft, or c) not bailing as soon as things started to get weird?

a) No, why would I do that?
b) No.
c) I thought it would be rude. There was no way out, so...

... cuss out the auto save when it saved at the worst possible moment?

--- I was stuck inside a mine cart. And not to mention, the previous autosave was made when 2 dogs were biting my butt off.

... have to go back to an earlier save because you forgot something important?

--- I forgot the Baxtrin.

... shout out loud for Red to shut up whenever he started yammering on at the wrong time?

--- I found it annoying, but I didn't yell.

... go from being annoyed by Red’s jaw flapping to welcoming it because it was the only friendly thing in the whole area?

--- Yes.

... get stuck on a puzzle, consult an internet walkthrough, and then feel like an idiot because the answer was so damned obvious?

--- That never happened to me, since I figured something out approx. 20 minutes after discovering it.

... wish you hadn’t turned the generator on?

--- Only when I opened the gate with the code 5738.

... wonder if the dogs regained their health whenever they ran off screen because the one you were trying to kill just wouldn’t die?

--- That is what I felt, until I noticed that it doesn't do that.

... crouch on top of a crate or barrel with pickaxe in hand and get weird looks from family/friends/roommates as you called “Here puppy, puppy, puppy...”?

--- I don't talk that loud...

... say out loud “Hey mutt, I’m right here!” to a dog that you were hoping to kill as it walked right past you without even seeing you?

--- In my mind, yes. Normally, no.

... got weird looks (and the occasional concerned sounding “Are you alright?”) from friends/family/roommates when you fell off the barrel or crate and were shouting and cussing at Phillip because he just wouldn’t jump back up there?

--- That didn't happen.

... wonder after running from a giant worm “What the hell am I doing here?”?

--- That wasn't the only question I had.

... feel physically ill and try to stop the incinerator?

--- Heart-breaking moment. I couldn't do anything. I even reloaded an autosave, and refused to start it, until I knew you need to do it.

... feel sorry for Red when you learn just how long he had been down there?

--- Yes.

... feel even more sorry for Red once you learned that he had been a child when he was stranded down there?

--- Yes.

... get steamed at least a half dozen times in the Refinery?

--- I got steamed at least 3 times. It was annoying, but I made it.

... try to flee from a dog and end up running right smack into it instead?

--- In the mines, there was one that started chasing me. I ran in a big circle, and hoped I lost it. Then I started running again, and I suddenly bumped headfirst into it.

...accidentally set yourself on fire during the spider chase?

--- No.

(If you played Amnesia: The Dark Descent first...)
... walk into the Refinery and think: “This isn’t the Refinery.”?

--- That is what I thought, until I realised "this isn't Amnesia."

... deliberately blow yourself up with the explosive just for laughs?

--- It happened accidentally. I wondered what happened when I saw that it didn't blow. I started running to it, when it kissed me.

... jump down in those large crevices towards the end just for kicks?

--- My balance surprises me...

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Questionnaire (SPOILERS!!) - by eiahmon - 04-06-2011, 10:03 AM
RE: Penumbra Questionnaire (SPOILERS!!) - by Robby - 08-07-2012, 07:18 PM