The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra overall storyline and a few questions?
Ssschah Offline

Threads: 4
Penumbra overall storyline and a few questions?

So what basically happened in Penumbra? First he was gonna find his father or whatever happened to him so he went to Greenland by boat, then he got cold so he went into a mine, he met Red and there were mysteriously demented dogs. Red was (kinda) crazy so was phillip a little so he incinerated Red. Then he got stuff to go further on into the mine and got knock out by a tuuringait. (Who exactly was Red? Was he that eloff carpenter guy or not?) then Phillip learned bout the infect got out and sent the message to kill them all (who did he send the message too? Which friend?) then the whole requiem was in his mind and made up? and he woke up at the end of overture or was it the end of black plague? If the end of overture then the whole black plague was also in his mind? and If it was at the end of black plague then how did he get all the way back to the beginning of the complex near the incinerator? So many questions I don't understand... What did the artifact's end up being? Please answer as many questions as possible as Penumbra was a fun game, it was realistic, it was scary, and it had such a good storyline that I want to fully understand...
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 05:52 AM by Ssschah.)
04-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra overall storyline and a few questions? - by Ssschah - 04-10-2011, 05:51 AM