Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I'm finding Black Plague somehow... Boring!!
Goja Offline

Threads: 3
RE: I'm finding Black Plague somehow... Boring!!

I try to do that the less i can but it's a compulsive bad habit Dodgy Hope you can understand that. But seeing the few seconds i saw spoils pretty much nothing to me there honnestly.

I don't know Lovecraft at all, sorry for that. But just looking google tells me "author of horror, fantasy and science fiction" i like horror but hate the fantasy and scifi genre most of the time.

Still i'd give a look since i'm feeling curious about it now! Anyway i hope i don't get too misunderstood..! I just finished the Tech Demo, it was great, hope there would be more "Overture"... I'll return to BP now!

(05-29-2011, 05:15 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: I don't understand what are you expecting from Black Plague? Giving a crowbar to you and let yourself go Freeman on infected?
Okay, you can be bored. But your arguments are just not logical to me. If it's personal taste, then okay; if it's not, then you are expecting wrong things from Black Plague which it never offered to begin with.

I just want to make an add to answer that. I was so "touched" and satisfied by Overture that i expected more (if not same) "pleasure" with BP and i didn't get it (even though, i'm not saying the game is BAD). For reasons that are same for me and many others. I hope it's clear to you now.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2011, 11:38 PM by Goja.)
05-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm finding Black Plague somehow... Boring!! - by Goja - 05-29-2011, 11:25 PM