Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Servants/prisoners....explain? SPOILERS
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Servants/prisoners....explain? SPOILERS

From what I gathered, the "servants" were always like that in appearance and Daniel never really got a close look at them, though he feels the overwhelming sense that they are always "near". In the same journal entry that explains this, it states something to the effect of: as the sun sets, Brennenburg's fairy tail varnish transforms into something rather eerie. That's not it verbatim, but the general idea is congruent. So, Brennenburg was never really a "happy" or "friendly" place. However, Daniel and Alexander were at that point friends so the servants were not after Daniel..also, the Shadow had not yet breached the castle as it did later in the sequence of events...

(06-08-2011, 04:37 AM)Mapsnacker Wrote: I think its the Refinery, when were constantly hearing that girl scream and run for her life, is she running from a Servant? Though later in the game its revealed that Daniel had chased down and murdered a escaped prisoner (I think it was a little girl or something). Was it just a flashback of Daniel slicin her open?

Oh yeah, spoilers.

It's the Storage room, but before I answer that..have you beaten the game yet?...

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011, 05:18 AM by gandalf91.)
06-08-2011, 05:18 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Servants/prisoners....explain? SPOILERS - by gandalf91 - 06-08-2011, 05:18 AM