Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Need an Outdoor Environment?
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Need an Outdoor Environment?

(07-01-2011, 03:37 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: I don't think I have the willpower to create an entirely new story for at least a few weeks. However, I do like making Outdoor-style maps in the Level Editor. If your story needs an Outdoor section, feel free to post here with very specific details of what you need.

I will only take work from at least somewhat respectable authors who have made or are working on something that is promising. (Creating these areas takes a bit of time so I honestly don't want to create something for a half-assed map :p)

hey Big Grin could make a outdoor environment? is that i need one for a prologue/intro/cinematic chase scene but they are soo hard to do xD... you don't have to make eny scipting but if you could make a dark looking forest (similar to the harry potters forest seen a bit in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TqCGEBdLw) i would be very thank full... btw if you can make a sky box... could you a place a bit more open were in the sky there is a creapy looking whit moon anf smaler (one quarter of the white moon size) blood red moon bit at the lower right (the positions are similar to this http://www.pakistannewstime.com/wp-conte...7-2010.jpg ) plz replay Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2011, 02:00 AM by Danny Boy.)
07-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Need an Outdoor Environment? - by DamnNoHtml - 07-01-2011, 03:37 AM
RE: Need an Outdoor Environment? - by Danny Boy - 07-02-2011, 01:58 AM
RE: Need an Outdoor Environment? - by Synatic - 07-02-2011, 02:05 AM
RE: Need an Outdoor Environment? - by Streetboat - 07-02-2011, 02:20 AM
RE: Need an Outdoor Environment? - by DamnNoHtml - 07-02-2011, 05:16 PM