Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Amnesia Crashing When Playing Custom Story (Solved)
Marche100 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia Crashing When Playing Custom Story

(08-21-2011, 09:44 PM)Your Computer Wrote: I meant rename the .hps file so it doesn't have the same basename as the .map file, so that the game doesn't load it when you load the map in the game. If the game would have still crashed, then we'd at least be certain it doesn't have anything to do with the scripting portion of your custom story.

I've been assuming that you've opened the map file in the level editor and didn't experience a crash. If that is true, then it wouldn't be the .map file either. And if it isn't the .map nor the .hps file, then perhaps a game file got corrupted or something. In that case, i would recommend reinstalling.

I'll give it a shot later, when I get the chance, so at least we can try to isolate the problem.

Explain what you mean by reinstalling, though. Reinstalling what exactly? Amnesia, the game/the editor, or what (I'll assume you mean the game, though, but just to make sure)?

08-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia Crashing When Playing Custom Story - by Marche100 - 08-21-2011, 10:28 PM